After installing the Donate Bar select Donate Bar > Settings.
Add PayPal Settings
- Only check the PayPal Sandbox box if you are testing the plugin with a PayPal developer account.
- Add your PayPal email address, the API user name, API Password, and API signature. If you are not sure where to find this information here are further instructions.
- Change the description that the user sees on the PayPal payment screen.
Style the donate bar
The Donate Bar has default styles out the box as shown below:
The colors, text size, and border thickness can be changed in the styles settings.
- To enable the Donate Bar to show on the front of your website check the active button.
- The delay is the amount of time in milliseconds that will go by before the donate bar will show on a page.
- The speed is how fast the Donate Bar will slide down in milliseconds.
- Type your compelling message in the box.
- Check or uncheck if you do or don’t want to show the Donate Bar on mobile devices.
- Then add a special compelling message for mobile devices only.
- Add numbers only.
- If the value is 0 the button text will show other. Other allows givers to enter an amount once they reach Paypal.
- If the field is left blank no button will show for the field.