Fast And Easy Timestamp Link
As a podcaster who wants to empower listeners to jump to the parts they want to hear here's a huge problem you face right now: it's the linear nature of a podcast. It requires a listener to listen to it all or try to forward to the correct location. Luckily for you, here's the solution you've been looking for…
Introducing The “Link TimeStamp” WordPress Plugin that helps you
- Make links to timestamps in your podcast
- Escape making changes to all the show notes for previous podcast episodes
- Increase listener engagement
- Grow your podcast subscribers
- Get more shares
- Make the timestamps in your shownotes more useful
… and much, MUCH More!
This Amazing TimeStamp Link WordPress Plugin Includes:
- Automatic Linking ( 01:20 )
- Manual linking from the editor ( 02:49 )
- Supports HTML5 Audio player
- Supports HTML5 Video player
- Supports Youtube embeds
- Supports Vimeo embeds
- Supports Video hosted on Amazon S3
- Supports Smart Podcast Track Player
- Supports Soundcloud Embedded Player
- Supports Blubrry PowerPress Default Player.
And Best Of All… You'll Start Seeing Results Instantly
So if you're a podcaster who wants to empower listeners to jump to the parts they want to hear who and you are serious about adding timestamp links in your podcast show notes to let your listeners jump to specific parts of an episode, here's why you can't wait and you need to act on this right now:
- This WordPress plugin will improve your podcast shownotes
- The Link TimeStamp WordPress plugin makes it simple and easy to link to timestamps in your podcast.
- Adding Timestamp links to your shownotes will increase listener retention, increase subscribers, and increase shares.
Get Started Right Now
So go ahead, click the order button below right now and you're well on your way to podcasting success!